The National Mental Health Month is unlike many other mental health awareness campaigns.
Throughout this month, many events have been organised in each state of Australia aiming to attract and unite Australians of all ages and backgrounds to raise awareness of mental health for all.
THEME - MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS
The theme for this year’s National Mental Health Month Awareness Campaign is Mental Health Matters. This theme encapsulates and highlights the gravity of the topic of mental health, and how important it is to address in the Australian community. With this theme in mind, we aim to extend our campaign even wider than previous years, with events planned to embrace many different community groups and people of all ages to raise awareness that #MentalHealthMatters.
VISION, MISSION, VALUES
Better mental health for all.
The MHFA continually work towards the motto of promoting better mental health for all by:
- Advocating for mental health
- Raising awareness of mental health
- Providing education on mental health
- Fostering mental health resilience; and
- Providing mental health support to consumers, carers, professionals and general community
- To activate, educate and engage Australians about mental health and wellbeing through a month of interactive events across the country by exercising the MHFA framework
- To further fight mental health related stigma
- To engage local, state and federal government to create more awareness and advise all levels of government of what needs to change in the area of mental health
- To plan a white paper document at the end of National Mental Health Month 2020 to deepen our understanding of the importance of mental wellbeing in the general Australian community as well as in specific CALD communities
- To strengthen the mental health scene in Australia, by collaborating with all mental health organisations
- To help assign more funding towards mental health initiatives, support services and awareness campaigns in Australia
- To promote mental health and increase public awareness of mental illness
- To develop and deliver mental health education programs to support Australians of all ages
To allow engagement in activities aiming to promote a positive attitude towards mental health and the importance of a healthy lifestyle
- To provide support services, educational material and resources to Australians not only experiencing a mental health struggle but also their families, friends and anyone wanting to learn more about mental health
- To provide opportunities for overt discussion about the status of mental health services in Australia and what improvements are required
- To engage Australians through ventures such as the Creative Writers Competition and Consumer Arts Competition to facilitate discussion of mental health in various ways
- To collaborate and liaise with and make submissions to all levels of Government and councils for the best possible achievable outcome of National Mental Health Month 2020
- To communicate with Australians regularly regarding National Mental Health Month 2020 to allow for greater reach
- To incorporate the theme of #MentalHealthMatters in all of our events during National Mental Health Month 2020
Your generous donation will assist us to reduce the rising rates of mental health issues in Australians and help to further educate the community regarding preventative measures and professional areas of support.
To make a donation, follow this link: https://www.mycause.com.au/charity/24770/MentalHealthFoundationAustralia
Sponsoring offers many rewards but probably the greatest benefit for your organization is the opportunity to open itself to a wider audience and key people, the extensive promotional period during the lead up to the National Mental Health Month.
This includes advertisements on the MHFA website, social media, newsletters, ministerial events and mainstream media/publicity. The possibilities are endless in terms of sponsorship opportunities.
Learn more about MHFA NMHM2020 Inkind Sponsorship
Download MHFA NMHM2020 Sponsorship Package
For more information, contact us via email: email@example.com or call us at 03 9826 1422