A free online workshop to help new and young workers have an understanding of the highest risk hazards you will encounter when working on construction, demolition or excavation sites.
Tradie Safety – Young Workers in Construction workshop will develop your skills so that you have a better understanding of:
- Who is SafeWork NSW & the role of the Inspector
- Information on Consultation
- Hazards, including electrical safety, working at heights and silica
- Harms, including mental health and asbestos, and
- Where to get help
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is designed for people who are:
- Apprentices and young workers in construction
- Those who maybe new to the industry
- Tradespeople, and
- Small businesses who employ tradespeople and apprentices
Managing Safety in Construction can be challenging at the best of times, with many risks and legal obligations, it’s hard to know where to start or what’s really required when it comes to workplace health and safety (WHS) in construction. This virtual workshop is designed for you to learn from our experienced team of Safety Inspectors. Let’s make safety easy to do in Construction.
Participation in these workshops may contribute to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) subject to criteria set by Fair Trading NSW.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like further information.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the workshops.